I got home very late from work last night, but I always make an effort to stick to my PM skincare routine. Lately, that includes:
1) Korres Wild Rose + Vitamin C Sleeping Facial - perfect for boosting hydration, keeping skin soft and supple, and minimizing the appearance of dark spots and uneven skin tone…all while I sleep!
2) Amarte Eyeconic Eye Cream (c/o) - a delicate, hydrating cream packed with pure retinol to target pesky wrinkles.
3) Hampton Sun Sunless Tanning Gel (c/o) - the most natural looking self tanner ever, ever, ever. Bonus: no offensive smell!
Photos of Omar Borkan Al Gala (aka the man that was deported from Saudi Arabia for being too handsome)
On one hand, this is an all-around ridiculous issue
On the other hand, damn gurl capitol offense
Mamegoma Latte Art Tutorial!
This is a latte art template you can use to make your own rilakkuma/mamegoma latte art! no drawing skills necessary!
- Buy it on Ebay (at your own risk, I don’t know the people selling this on ebay, if you find a better store to buy it from, please do. This is just a link to the item that I randomly found)
1) you put the template on top of your coffee cup
2) you can sprinkle nutmeg, cinnamon, cocoa, powdered sugar etc on top of the template to create the design on top of your FROTHY COFFEE TOPPING (must have some froth for design to show up and stay)